Every once in a while, I like to put a call out to find out what recipes you are loving.
There’s a few recipes that always rate high in your favourite recipes, in fact I think the top three recipes have been that same for the past five years, just in different order. So this year I’ve decided to list the top 12 from my recent call out.
So without further ado, let’s unveil your top 12 favourite recipes for 2019
- Rippa Rissoles – Book 4
- Macaroni Beef – Book 2
- Beef Tortilla Stack – Book 3
- Zucchini Slice – Book 1
- Chicken Laksa – Book 3
- Chicken Pizziola – Book 1
- Lasagne – Book 1
- Sticky Pork Chops – Book 4
- Chicken and Cashew Stir Fry – Book 2
- Chicken and Spinach Lasagne – Book 3
- Honey Mustard Chicken – Book 5
- Basic Bolognaise Sauce – Book 1
How many of these are on your regular menu plan? Maybe it’s time to try something new…
A few of the ladies in the Symply With You mentoring program have made recipes they’d never tried before and absolutely love them.
Did you know my Symply With You mentoring program has just started? It’s not too late to join. Find out more HERE.