Symply Too Good To Be True Book 4 contains 80 pages and over 150 deliciously healthy easy-to-make family-friendly recipes.
There’s some exciting extra features inside this cookbook:
- Easy Party Food favourites section
- Guide to deciphering the Glycaemic Index
- Nutritionist guide to good and bad fats
“When I think about the recipes in this cookbook it’s no wonder that some people argue it has the best recipes. My Penne Pasta in Creamy Bacon Sauce has quite a following and has just 4.8g of fat per serve. Then there’s the Sticky Pork Chops, Rippa Rissoles, Butter Chicken and Rich Chocolate Squares… to name but a few.
I’ve also included many of your favourite party food recipes with a healthy low fat twist; such as dips, Mini Quiches and Vegetable Samosas.”
“I have been using your cookbooks as bibles for the past 10 months. My sons think I’m the best cook in the world, and to top it off my husband hast lost 15 kilos, I have lost 50 kilos, and my youngest son has lost 5 kilos. I can’t thank you enough.” Rhonda Harris
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
This cookbook was first published 2004; includes the same great recipes with a fresh new look. Read more about what’s changed in this blog.