Do you need a quick, easy breakfast or a handy mid-afternoon snack option?
Hi, I’m Annette Sym, I once weighed 100 kilos and know what it’s like to struggle with weight loss.
So when I created my own range of Premium Breakfast Shakes I had you in mind!
In 2013, I commissioned a survey around weight loss. There were over 2000 respondents and the glaring statistic was that 66% of people had tried weight loss shakes with no long-term success.
To be honest I don’t know anyone who has used shakes to replace several meals a day, lost weight and actually kept it off long-term. Yes, they do well at first but once they return to their old way of eating, all the weight they lost stacks back on and more!
Perhaps you can relate? Living off shakes is just not sustainable long-term.
I wanted to educate people about the ‘right way’ to use shakes as part of a healthy lifestyle so I searched for a shake I could recommend and use myself as a quick easy breakfast or snack. I soon realised there was nothing on the market that I would personally use, let alone recommend to someone else. Most had little to no real nutritional value and tasted terrible.
So I created my own Premium Breakfast Shakes and made it my mission to show people how to include shakes in a healthy lifestyle. There’s a downloadable 14 Day Weightloss Menu Plan for each Breakfast Shake flavour that shows you how to have a shake once a day and still eat lunch, dinner and snacks. They come complete with delicious recipes from my cookbook series and some new ‘unpublished’ recipes.
By providing the Weightloss Menu Plan to be used in conjunction with my Premium Breakfast Shakes I really believe I have provided you with a long-term health solution. Whether you are at home or on the go, I’ve got you covered.
Watch Joanne’s story
“Those shakes have really been a real saviour to me. They just taste great and they fill you up.” Joanne
Choose from Creamy Vanilla, Iced Coffee or Wicked Chocolate. Head to my shop to find out more about these fabulous shakes (you’ll find a full nutritional breakdown for each shake flavour on each product page).
Just add 250ml of cold water and shake well for a deliciously creamy breakfast or snack. Or blend one sachet and 250ml of cold water with frozen fruit or half of a banana to create a nutritionally balanced meal replacement.
“I love my Symply Too Good shakes. Thanks Annette – my life is so much easier and I feel full.” Jessica via Facebook
- 5 Star Health Star Rating
- 99% Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- No artificial sweeteners
- 7g of fibre per serve, most other shakes contain little or NO fibre
- Contains 15g of protein and 7g of fibre to keep you feeling fuller for longer
- 3 delicious flavours – Creamy Vanilla, Iced Coffee, Wicked Chocolate
- 14 single serve sachets per pack – less than $3 per serve
- FREE 14 Day Menu Plan with EACH shake flavour includes inspiration, motivation and all recipes (downloadable)
- Just add water & shake – we’ve included the milk in the product unlike many other shakes
- 158 Calories per serve
- Contain the maximum allowable of many vitamins and minerals including magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, folate & vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin – all things that women tend to be lacking
- Suitable for people with diabetes with 150g of fruit (either blend in or eat separately)
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers (consult health professional for calorie requirements)
- Safe for children (consult health professional for calorie requirements)
- Made in Australia from at least 65% Australian ingredients – so you know it’s a quality product made to high Australian standards
- Full nutritional breakdown and ingredient list for each shake flavour are included on each product page (click on the images below)
You can also check the frequently asked questions page for my shakes or email me to learn more.