Do you need a quick, easy breakfast or a handy mid-afternoon snack option?
Ready to transform your mornings?
Say goodbye to those unhealthy breakfast options and say hello to a brighter, healthier you.
Our Breakfast Shakes are here to simplify your weight loss journey.
Choose from Creamy Vanilla, Iced Coffee, Wicked Chocolate or DAIRY FREE VANILLA. Head to my shop to find out more about these fabulous shakes (you’ll find a full nutritional breakdown for each shake flavour on each product page).
Just add 250ml of cold water and shake well for a deliciously creamy breakfast or snack. Or blend one sachet and 250ml of cold water with frozen fruit or half of a banana to create a nutritionally balanced meal replacement.
“I’ve never been a fan of breakfast, and had to force myself to have something. Now I absolutely crave a Symply shake and occasionally have one of the menu plan breakfast as an alternative.” Fiona via Facebook
Single sachets with free postage now available. Try before buying a box. Free postage on single sachet samples (limit one per customer – limited time only).
Watch Joanne’s story
“Those shakes have really been a real saviour to me. They just taste great and they fill you up.” Joanne
- 5 Star Health Star Rating: Trust in our quality and commitment to your well-being.
- 99% Fat Free: Enjoy guilt-free mornings without compromising on taste.
- Gluten Free & Nut Free: Perfect for those with dietary restrictions.
- No artificial sweeteners: We believe in real ingredients for real results.
- Dairy Free Vanilla available (which is also soy free)
- 7g of fibre per serve, most other shakes contain little or NO fibre
- Contains 15g of protein and 7g of fibre to keep you feeling fuller for longer
- 4 delicious flavours – Creamy Vanilla, Iced Coffee, Wicked Chocolate & DAIRY FREE VANILLA
- 14 single serve sachets per pack: Convenient and portable for your busy lifestyle.
- FREE 14 Day Menu Plan with EACH shake flavour includes inspiration, motivation and all recipes (downloadable)
- Just add water & shake – we’ve included the milk in the product unlike many other shakes
- 158 Calories per serve
- Contain the maximum allowable of many vitamins and minerals including magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, folate & vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin – all things that women tend to be lacking
- Suitable for people with diabetes with 75g of fruit (either blend in or eat separately)
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers (consult health professional for calorie requirements)
- Safe for children (consult health professional for calorie requirements)
- Made in Australia from at least 65% Australian ingredients* – so you know it’s a quality product made to high Australian standards
- Full nutritional breakdown and ingredient list for each shake flavour are included on each product page (click on the images below)
* Ingredient % differs for Dairy Free Shakes.
14 Day Menu Plan
Let me show you how to include my Premium Breakfast Shakes in a healthy lifestyle. There’s a downloadable 14 Day Weightloss Menu Plan for each Breakfast Shake flavour that shows you how to have a shake once a day and still eat lunch, dinner and snacks. The menu plans include all the delicious recipes to complete the plan.
I don’t recommend replacing several meals a day with shakes. Though this can be a good way to kick-start your weight loss for the first few days, living off shakes is just not sustainable long-term and it reinforces that yo-yo dieting mentality.
By providing the Weight Loss Menu Plan to be used in conjunction with my shakes I really believe I have provided you with a long-term health solution. Whether you are at home or on the go, I’ve got you covered.
Check out the sample day HERE. It includes the recipes so you can follow along for the day.
Let’s talk ‘sugars’
I get asked a lot of questions about my shakes, with the most common being, “how much sugar is in your shakes?” Let me start by saying that the term ‘sugars’ is often misunderstood.
On a nutritional panel the term ‘sugars’ is a component present in many ingredients, 2 of these are present in my Premium Breakfast Shakes – the lactose from milk and added sugar (fruits, vegetables and grains also contain sugars).
The ingredients list is where you’ll find out if a product has added sugar. My shakes don’t contain artificial sweeteners or stevia and have just enough sugar added to give them sweetness.
In my Premium Breakfast Shakes: Total sugars = 16.8g which is made up of 10.2g of sucrose (roughly 2 teaspoons) and 6.1g of lactose. (There is no lactose in the Dairy Free Vanilla Shake)
And a final tip, if you are comparing these shakes to another shake product that you add milk to, you will need to read the nutritional panel column that includes the milk as my shakes already include the milk, so you just add water.
You’ll find a full nutritional breakdown for each shake flavour on each product page.