Do you need a quick, easy breakfast or a handy mid-afternoon snack option?
Hi, I’m Annette Sym, I once weighed 100 kilos and know what it’s like to struggle with weight loss.
So when I created my own range of Premium Breakfast Shakes I had you in mind!
Unlike other shakes, these are NOT intended to replace several meals a day. Living off shakes is just not sustainable long-term and it reinforces that yo-yo dieting mentality.
When I created my own Premium Breakfast Shakes I made it my mission to show people how to include shakes in a healthy lifestyle. There’s a downloadable 14 Day Weightloss Menu Plan for each Breakfast Shake flavour that shows you how to have a shake once a day and still eat lunch, dinner and snacks. The menu plans include all the delicious recipes to complete the plan.
By providing the Weightloss Menu Plan to be used in conjunction with my shakes I really believe I have provided you with a long-term health solution. Whether you are at home or on the go, I’ve got you covered.
Watch Joanne’s story
“Those shakes have really been a real saviour to me. They just taste great and they fill you up.” Joanne
Choose from Creamy Vanilla, Iced Coffee or Wicked Chocolate. Head to my shop to find out more about these fabulous shakes (you’ll find a full nutritional breakdown for each shake flavour on each product page).
Just add 250ml of cold water and shake well for a deliciously creamy breakfast or snack. Or blend one sachet and 250ml of cold water with frozen fruit or half of a banana to create a nutritionally balanced meal replacement.
“I’ve never been a fan of breakfast, and had to force myself to have something. Now I absolutely crave a Symply shake and occasionally have one of the menu plan breakfast as an alternative.” Fiona via Facebook
- 5 Star Health Star Rating
- 99% Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- No artificial sweeteners
- 7g of fibre per serve, most other shakes contain little or NO fibre
- Contains 15g of protein and 7g of fibre to keep you feeling fuller for longer
- 3 delicious flavours – Creamy Vanilla, Iced Coffee, Wicked Chocolate
- 14 single serve sachets per pack – less than $3 per serve
- FREE 14 Day Menu Plan with EACH shake flavour includes inspiration, motivation and all recipes (downloadable)
- Just add water & shake – we’ve included the milk in the product unlike many other shakes
- 158 Calories per serve
- Contain the maximum allowable of many vitamins and minerals including magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, folate & vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin – all things that women tend to be lacking
- Suitable for people with diabetes with 150g of fruit (either blend in or eat separately)
- Suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers (consult health professional for calorie requirements)
- Safe for children (consult health professional for calorie requirements)
- Made in Australia from at least 65% Australian ingredients – so you know it’s a quality product made to high Australian standards
- Full nutritional breakdown and ingredient list for each shake flavour are included on each product page (click on the images below)
I get asked a lot of questions about my shakes, and the most common seems to be in relation to the quantity of sugar contained in the them. On a nutritional panel the term ‘sugar’ includes various ingredients, and one of these is the lactose from milk. My shakes contain milk, so if you are comparing them to another shake product that you add milk to, you will need to read the nutritional panel column that includes the milk. Yes my shakes contain added sugar, however it’s just enough to give it sweetness. You’ll find a full nutritional breakdown for each shake flavour on each product page.