Symply Too Good To Be True Book 2 contains 80 pages and over 150 deliciously healthy easy-to-make family-friendly recipes.
There’s some exciting extra features inside this cookbook:
- Guilt free Christmas recipes
- Healthy holiday tips
- Planning for success
- How to write a food diary
“When I was battling to lose weight, Christmas was always one of the hardest times of the year, so this book includes your Christmas favourites with a healthy spin.
Everyone loves a chocolate cake and my Wicked Chocolate Cake won first prize at the Royal Easter Show in 2001; be sure to try that recipe. There’s also my Chicken Parmigiana, Fettucine Carbonara and Sticky Date Pudding, to name but a few of the great recipes in this book.”
“I have been on many diets over the years always culminating in the same result of weight on, weight off. Since purchasing your book two years ago, I have lost 30 kilos. All your recipes are so delicious and easy to make, my whole family eats and enjoys all the meals prepared out of your book. Thank you for the motivation and help.” Paulline Beer.
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
First published 1999, same great recipes with a fresh new look. Read more about what’s changed in this blog.