Symply Too Good To Be True Book 3 contains 88 pages and over 150 deliciously healthy easy-to-make family-friendly recipes.
There’s some exciting extra features inside this cookbook:
- Delicious breakfast recipes
- Tasty pasta sauces
- Annette’s tips for low fat cooking
“When I wrote this book, I’d been maintaining my healthy weight for eight years and knew that one of the keys was having breakfast every single day. The old Annette never ate breakfast, I thought by skipping breakfast I was saving the calories, how wrong I was. So, this book includes a selection of healthy breakfast options for every day of the week.
Another of my weaknesses was a delicious pasta dish. I’ve taken your favourite pasta sauces and given them a deliciously healthy low fat twist.”
“As my cholesterol had climbed to 6.0, I looked around for a low fat cookbook and was directed to yours. In four months my cholesterol has dropped to 4.3. It was never my intention to lose weight, however much to my astonishment I lost 12 kilos! Your way of eating combined with a brisk 45-minute walk five times a week, has satisfied my doctor with my weight, cholesterol and blood pressure readings. My doctor was so impressed he recommends your books to his patients. I owe you Annette. I’m a 62-year-old male who has never felt better.” Don Budge.
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
This cookbook was first published 2001; includes the same great recipes with a fresh new look. Read more about what’s changed in this blog.