Symply Too Good To Be True Book 1 contains 76 pages and over 150 deliciously healthy easy-to-make family-friendly recipes.
There’s some exciting extra features inside this cookbook:
- Symple reference guide to calories & fats
- Understanding the stages of change
- Bust food cravings (& what to eat instead)
“This was the book that started them all. With a loan from my in-laws and an ironing board for a desk I embarked on the scariest adventure of my life. With no formal business experience, I created this cookbook filled with recipes my family loved to eat, hoping to sell enough copies to pay my in-laws back.
I needn’t have worried, the first print run sold out in record time and the rest is history. It turns out that I wasn’t the only person who wanted to lose weight without missing out on the food I loved.
Many of the recipes in this book are firm family favourites among my followers – such as Zucchini Slice, Lasagne, Chicken Pizziola and Carrot Cake. I hope they become favourites in your home too.
“Whilst I was dieting I found food was dull and boring, then I met Annette and she changed my way of thinking. With Annette’s knowledge, enthusiasm and incredible recipes I was able to lose 86 kilos in 10 months. I now enjoy my new slimmer self.” Tina Poole.
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
First published 1997, same great recipes with a fresh new look. Read more about what’s changed in this blog