How to lose weight before Christmas.
If you’re planning a summer slim down, it’s crunch time. The number of weeks to Christmas is in single digits. So, if you want to lose weight before Christmas don’t leave it a minute longer.
All the motivation in the world isn’t going to get you to your goal by Christmas. You need to have a plan!
Start by writing down what you consume in the next few days. Weigh and measure everything and don’t forget to include your drinks. Once you have this list, you’ll have a clearer picture of what’s causing you to be overweight.
Is it lack of exercise? Eating too much? Snacking on high calorie, high fat food between meals? Or perhaps you just aren’t sure what’s healthy anymore due to all the media hype about so-called superfoods!
- Set your goal. See it, believe it, own it. Commit to being your own cheer squad and let nothing get in your way.
- Eat healthy food in moderate portions. Remember the healthy dinner plate.
- Be active. Exercise is part of a healthy lifestyle and helps to boost your metabolism which will kick you into weight loss mode.
Be positive – One of my favourite sayings is: ‘Success is my only option’.
Not sure how to start your summer slim down?
Consider joining my Symply With You mentoring:
• Enjoy healthy home cooked meals that help you lose weight; without feeling like you’re on a diet
• Receive easy to follow weekly menu plans filled with delicious meals that are easy to prepare; all recipes included
• Get one on one support from Annette to answer your weight loss questions
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 to anywhere in Australia – SHOP NOW