Same great recipes, fresh new look
I am so proud to reveal to you my new look, tried and tested, family favourite recipes – Cookbooks LAUNCHING MARCH 23 in newsagents!
When I look at the picture of the Mango Chicken in Book 1 it brings back fond memories, it was a trailblazing recipe back in 1997. Using evaporated light milk and coconut essence to replace coconut milk was one of the first ways I transformed what was once a high fat recipe into a much healthier version. To this day people tell me Mango Chicken is one of their favourites and now after 19 years my new updated version is about to be unveiled. (See a sneak peek above)
When I was updating all seven cookbooks I looked at every recipe as if I was writing it for the first time in 2017. There was nothing wrong with the original but if I could make it better, why not. I have learnt so much over the last 19 years about creating recipes and I’ve also learned a lot about photographing food. Back in 1997, just having a photo of every recipe was huge. Having a nutritional panel was also rare and now there are nine different components listed in my panels which gives you an accurate understanding of what’s included in every tasty mouthful.
It’s my wish that these recipes will serve the next generation to help them to make healthier choices and learn that healthy and delicious can go hand in hand when you cook the ‘Symply Too Good To Be True’ way.
What’s new with my updated cookbooks?
• Colour-coded covers so you can find the volume you want at a glance
• Binding on the spine of each cookbook so you can see the book number when they are on the shelf
• Updated recipes including revised ingredient list for discontinued ingredients
• Difficulty rating for each recipe
• Simpler step-by-step method for recipes… as easy as 1,2 3
• Improved recipe layout to showcase the fabulous new recipe images
• Updated nutritional information using the latest technology
• Revised front of book content that takes you on a journey from fat to fabulous
• Updated menu plan in Book 5, now with four levels
• Updated 28 day Weight Loss Masterclass in book 6, now with online component.
• Complete recipe index for all cookbooks in Book 7