Getting started on your journey to weightloss success is as easy as 1, 2, 3… so here is how I can help you…
- Losing weight doesn’t have to be a struggle. It is all about creating healthy habits and a healthy routine. One healthy habit people seem to skip is eating breakfast! Breakfast is so important to get your metabolism moving, to give you energy and give your body fuel for the day. If you are ‘on the go’ and skip breakfast, you are so much more likely to binge later in the day and make unhealthy choices. I’ve got you covered, breakfast doesn’t have to be a struggle anymore with my quick and easy Premium Breakfast Shakes. They have a huge 7g of fibre and 15g of protein to keep you feeling satisfied for longer. They are available in delicious Creamy Vanilla, Iced Coffee and Wicked Chocolate. Loaded with vitamins and minerals, they are a great way to start the day. Ready to create a healthy morning ritual?
- If you need ongoing support, guidance and motivation then sign up now for my Symply With You online mentoring . Where you will learn how to change all those unhealthy habits, emotions and triggers that turn you to food. This program is perfect for weight loss or if you want to learn how to maintain your weight. My weekly emails will help keep you focused and give you the tools and the boost to continue going forward as a healthy person. You will also receive a nutritionally balanced 28 day menu plan that I created just for this program which will take the guesswork out of what to eat. Not only do you get fantastic information but you members get exclusive access to me during the program to ask questions and receive a personal answer from me.
- You no longer have to miss out on the food you love with my seven fabulous cookbooks which are jam packed with all your favourites at a tenth of the fat of most traditional versions. With hundreds of recipes from Starters/Light meals, Vegetables, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking plus bonus sections in the books you will never be stuck for what to cook ever again. My deliciously low-fat meals, desserts and baking are sure to become family favourites. You won’t have to cook separate meals for the family again, everyone will be queuing up for dinner! Book 5 has a menu plan and Book 6 also has a menu plan and my 28 Day Masterclass, which is why this book is the biggest of them all. Packed with the tools to help you become the healthy you. Get your daily dose of healthy living tips, motivation and support. Book 6 also has lots of tasty recipes included as well.
So, are you ready to get started?
- Always start the day with breakfast. If you struggle to find time for breakfast or struggle to stomach food early in the morning try my Premium Breakfast Shakes.
- Make sure you stay hydrated. This will help keep the hunger pangs away; aim for two litres a day.
- Monitor your portion sizes. Make a point of weighing and measuring your portions; if you are overweight you are definitely serving yourself too much. Click here for more information on correct portion sizes.
- Write a menu plan each week. This will really help you stay so you know what you will have for dinner so you can shop and prepare ahead. Take a look at the menu plans in Book 5 and Book 6 if you need help with this.
- Get moving. Yes, it’s time to get off the couch and get moving. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate intensity exercise each week. If you haven’t exercised in a while start with 10 minutes a day and build up from there.
I am here to support and help you in any way that I can so take a look around my website. You will find lots of free information to keep you on the right track!
Sign up for my FREE monthly newsletter to be the first to hear what’s new each month. Plus receive tips, recipes, special offers and so much more, directly to your inbox.
My passion is to help others to live a healthy life and I am so happy when I hear of someone who has had success with their weightloss goals and improved their health so read the success stories to find out more about what others have achieved ‘Symply’ by cooking my recipes.