Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 4
- Cook pasta as instructed on pasta packet, leave to one side.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Cut 3cms off ends of asparagus spears and throw ends away. Cut spears into 2cm pieces.
- Sauté garlic in a non-stick frypan that has been coated with cooking spray for 15 seconds then add diced chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
- Place asparagus, zucchini, capsicum and onion in with chicken and cook 2 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients to pan and bring to boil. Reduce heat and cook on slow boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and fold into ingredients.
NOTE: An adapted version of this recipe is also in Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Suitable to be frozen.
By removing the skin from the chicken the amount of fat is reduced making it a suitable recipe for people with diabetes.