Cooking for 1 or 2 people contains 96 pages and over 150 deliciously healthy easy-to-make recipes for singles or couples. Includes recipes adapted from cookbooks 1-7, PLUS 21 new recipes (3 new recipes for each of the 7 sections).
“I had so much fun going through all my seven cookbooks picking out recipes I knew were popular. You’ll find family favourites such as Zucchini Slice, Rippa Rissoles, Shepherd’s Pie, Asian Salad and Raspberry Cheesecake – yes that’s right, a cheesecake that serves two! You’ll find so many of my tried and trusted recipes but without the family-sized quantities.
“But I couldn’t create a cookbook and not write new recipes. So, there are 21 fabulous new recipes for you to try. I’ve added my healthy low fat spin on some old-time favourites and new modern recipes. Enjoy!”
Also included are:
- Annette’s tips for cooking for singles and couples
- A list of the commonly used ingredients and what recipes they are in, this way you can use leftovers by making other recipes that have the same ingredients
- 15 tips for a healthier you
Each recipe includes:
- Mouth-watering recipe photo
- Easy step-by-step method
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Recommended for weightloss, diabetes, heart, cholesterol and good health. Ideal for singles, couples, empty nesters, grey nomads and more…
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.