Cooking for 1 or 2 people contains 96 pages and over 150 deliciously healthy easy-to-make recipes for singles or couples. Includes recipes adapted from cookbooks 1-7, PLUS 21 new recipes (3 new recipes for each of the 7 sections).
There’s some exciting extra features inside this cookbook:
- Annette’s tips for cooking for singles and couples
- A list of the commonly used ingredients and what recipes they are in, this way you can use leftovers by making other recipes that have the same ingredients
- 15 tips for a healthier you
“I had so much fun going through all my seven cookbooks picking out recipes I knew were popular. You’ll find family favourites such as Zucchini Slice, Rippa Rissoles, Shepherd’s Pie, Asian Salad and Raspberry Cheesecake – yes that’s right, a cheesecake that serves two! You’ll find so many of my tried and trusted recipes but without the family-sized quantities.
“But I couldn’t create a cookbook and not write new recipes. So, there are 21 fabulous new recipes for you to try. I’ve added my healthy low fat spin on some old-time favourites and new modern recipes. Enjoy!”
“Annette has been a fantastic mentor to me throughout my weight loss challenge. Her positive encouragements and inspiration, combined with Annette’s great cookbooks and healthy recipes have enabled me to go from 84 kilos to 58 kilos, a total of 26 kilos. Thank you.” Ingrid Krantis.
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette’s recipes use a 15ml tablespoon – not a 20ml spoon as sold in many kitchen shops, and definitely not the old silver table spoon from years gone by. These are available to purchase on our website HERE
Use these adjustable spoons for perfect recipes every time!
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
This cookbook was first published 2018; includes recipes from Symply Too Good To Be True 1 – 7 that have been adapted to suit 1 or 2 people PLUS 21 new recipes.