Difficulty | Makes 12 | Book 3
Preheat oven to 200ºC fan forced.
- Place sifted flour, mixed fruit, cinnamon and sugar into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine milk with melt margarine then add in egg whites to milk mix and beat together using a fork until combined.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place a large spoonful of mixture onto a flat baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Repeat until you have 12 rock cakes then sprinkle extra sugar on top of each one. Bake 20 minutes.
Suitable to be frozen.
NOTE: An adapted version of this recipe is also in Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Scroll down to watch me cook my Rock Cake recipe
These Rock Cakes are a suitable alternative to commercial sweet biscuits.
Watch me make my recipe for Rock Cakes
Note: Competitions and promotions are closed. For your chance to win prizes, watch my weekly cooking show – Thursdays With Annette – on my Symply Too Good Facebook page, 2pm each Thursday.