Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book 4
- Follow cooking instructions on rice packet. Rinse and drain rice really well.
- Place all the vegetables, mince, stock powder, oyster sauce, soup sachet and egg white into a large mixing bowl and using your hands combine well.
- Add cooked rice and mix in well using your hands to work the ingredients together thoroughly. This will ensure that the rissoles don’t break up when cooking.
- Shape into 12 patties. If time permits refrigerate rissoles for a few hours before cooking.
- Fry rissoles in a large non-stick frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and browned on both sides.
NOTE: An adapted version of this recipe is also in Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Suitable to be frozen.
Scroll down to watch me cook this recipe
Adding rice and vegetables to rissoles will lower the total fat and provide dietary fibre required for normal bowel function.
Watch me make it here
Note: Competitions and promotions are closed. For your chance to win prizes, watch my weekly cooking show – Thursdays With Annette – on my Symply Too Good Facebook page, 2pm each Thursday.