Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book 4
- Follow cooking instructions on rice packet. Rinse and drain rice really well.
- Place all the vegetables, mince, stock powder, oyster sauce, soup sachet and egg white into a large mixing bowl and using your hands combine well.
- Add cooked rice and mix in well using your hands to work the ingredients together thoroughly. This will ensure that the rissoles don’t break up when cooking.
- Shape into 12 patties. If time permits refrigerate rissoles for a few hours before cooking.
- Fry rissoles in a large non-stick frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and browned on both sides.
Suitable to be frozen.
Adding rice and vegetables to rissoles will lower the total fat and provide dietary fibre required for normal bowel function.