Difficulty | Serves 8 | Book 2
Preheat oven 200ºC fan forced.
- Peel potatoes and slice thinly. Place half the potato slices in a lasagne dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half the grated cheese and half the parmesan cheese over potatoes then top with remaining potatoes.
- Pour milk into a small saucepan, bring to boil.
- Place cheese sauce powder into a small bowl then whisk hot milk into mix until smooth. Pour over potato.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese and grated cheese over top then cover with foil (spray foil with cooking spray to avoid food sticking).
- Bake for 1 hour, remove foil and cook a further 10-15 minutes or until potato is cooked.
NOTE: An adapted version of this recipe is also in Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Suitable to be frozen for 2-3 weeks.
A high calcium, low fat recipe that is tasty and will help to build strong bones.