Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 4
- Cut pork into thin strips.
- Fry pork with ginger in a large non-stick frypan or wok that has been generously coated with cooking spray until cooked. Remove onto a plate and leave to one side.
- Sauté celery, beans, onion, corn and capsicum in frypan and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Add stock powder, soy, fish and sweet chilli sauces and peanut butter and blend well.
- Combine cornflour with evaporated milk and skim milk and coconut essence in a small mixing bowl, then pour into pan, stir continuously until boiling.
- Add pork back to pan and combine with vegetables until heated through.
NOTE: An adapted version of this recipe is also in Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Suitable to be frozen for 2-3 weeks.
Having trouble finding Coconut Essence? It’s available HERE on my website.
Butterfly pork is low in fat and high in B vitamins required for normal cell function.