Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book 5
- Soak wooden skewers overnight or for several hours in water before using to avoid burning.
- Cut lamb into large dice.
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Thread lamb onto bamboo skewers then place into a large shallow plastic container (that has a lid), pour marinade over meat. Refrigerate overnight if possible or for at least 4 hours. Turn occasionally.
- When ready to cook remove kebabs from marinade and either BBQ or grill, turning so all sides cook. Pour marinade over meat while cooking.
Suitable to be frozen
Red meat is an excellent source of Vitamin B12.