Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 4
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Sauté garlic, ginger and chicken in a non-stick frypan or wok that has been generously coated with cooking spray for 3 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water, carrots, broccoli and onion, and cook 3 minutes.
- Add sugar snaps and spinach to pan, cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are cooked to your liking.
- Add Pad Thai and red curry pastes, lemon grass, soy sauce and chicken stock powder, stir into mix well.
- Combine cornflour with remaining water, add to pan, stir continuously until sauce has boiled.
NOTE: Serve with Basmati rice or noodles (for a lower carb count use glass noodles). Not included in nutritional information below.
Suitable to be frozen.
Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that may reduce the risk of cancers of the digestive tract.