Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 4
- Cut each chicken breast in half then using a mallet flatten chicken pieces slightly.
- Fry chicken in a large non-stick frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray, until cooked through turning once. Remove from pan, leave to one side.
- Place all other ingredients into pan except water and cornflour. Stir ingredients well until boiling.
- Combine cornflour with water then add to pan. Bring back to boil, stir continuously.
- Cut chicken into large slices then return chicken to pan and re-heat, coating with sauce.
Suitable to be frozen.
Have the lemon chicken with basmati rice to make it a nutritious low glycaemic index meal.