Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book Book 7
- Sauté prawns and garlic in a large frypan or wok that has been coated with cooking spray for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and fold together until softened. Add shallots and toss well.
- Combine soup mix and cornflour with milk then whisk together. Pour into pan and stir until boiled.
- Fold in cream cheese and blend in well.
- Add tomatoes and pepper and fold into mix.
NOTE: Serve with Basmati rice or noodles (for a lower carb count use glass noodles). Not included in nutritional information below.
Suitable to be frozen.
Prawns contain lots of vitamin B and are low in fat, rich in protein, zinc, iron and omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 lowers blood triglycerides, which are linked to heart disease and stroke.