Difficulty | Serves 2 | Book - Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Preheat oven 220ºC fan forced.
- In a small mixing bowl combine chopped tomato, capsicum and onion. Add garlic and herbs and combine well.
- In a small mixing bowl combine parmesan cheese with breadcrumbs.
- Place fish fillets onto a flat baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray then spread 1 teaspoon tomato paste over top of each fish fillet then spread the vegetable mix evenly over top of each fish.
- Divide crumb mix evenly over the two fish fillets. Press down to make crumbs sit firmly.
- Spray tops with cooking spray then bake in over for 15-20 minutes or until cooked in centre of fish and crumbs are browned. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.
Suitable to be frozen.
Scroll down to watch me cook this recipe
Fish is low in fat, high in protein and omega 3 fatty acids. Research suggests that two serves a week will reduce the risk of chronic diseases including heart and diabetes.
Watch me make it here
Note: Competitions and promotions are closed. For your chance to win, join me every Thursday at 2pm over on my Symply Too Good Facebook page for my weekly cooking show – Thursdays With Annette.