Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book 5
- Score or cut a small cross at the bottom of each tomato. Drop tomatoes into a large saucepan that is ¾ filled with boiling water and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove and cool under cold water, peel skin from tomatoes. Cut tomatoes in half then using your hands squeeze as much juice and seeds out as possible.
- Chop tomato flesh then place into a large mixing bowl. Add onion, garlic, basil, oil, stock powder and pepper to taste into bowl, combine well.
- Coat each piece of fish with about 1 teaspoon of Moroccan seasoning, then pan fry in a non-stick frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray for 3-4 minutes.
- Before turning recoat fish with cooking spray then carefully turn and cook another 3-4 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Spread one sixth of tomato mix over each piece of fish. If you want the topping served hot either microwave or place into a small saucepan and heat before pouring over fish. Suitable to be frozen.
Salt-reduced vegetable stock provides loads of taste. Too much salt in your eating plan can lead to high blood pressure, heart disease and strokes.