Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 2
Preheat oven 180ºC fan forced.
- Flatten chicken breasts to double their size. Cut each breast in half giving you 4 pieces in total.
- Place corn flakes in a plastic bag then using a rolling pin or meat mallet crush finely.
- Add nuts and stock powder into bag and shake then pour onto a large flat plate.
- Beat egg white and milk with a whisk or fork on another flat plate until combined.
- Dip 1 chicken piece into egg mixture, then coat each side with crumbs. Repeat for 3 remaining pieces.
- Place on a flat baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray, spray over top of chicken and bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked and coating is golden brown.
Suitable to be frozen.
NOTE: An adapted version of this recipe is also in More Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Scroll down to watch me cook this recipe
Macadamia nuts add a great taste to this recipe and provide lots of mono and polyunsaturated fat that is needed for a healthy heart.
Watch me make it here
Note: Competitions and promotions are closed. For your chance to win, join me every Thursday at 2pm over on my Symply Too Good Facebook page for my weekly cooking show – Thursdays With Annette.