Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book 4
Preheat oven 180ºC fan forced.
- Sauté garlic and onion in a large non-stick frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach just starts to wilt.
- Beat eggs and whites in a large mixing bowl using an electric beater.
- Add dry soup mix, parmesan cheese, ½ cup tasty cheese and grated carrot and beat together.
- Add in spinach mix and combine.
- Fold flour into mix until combined well. Pepper to taste.
- Coat a quiche dish with cooking spray then spread mixture into dish. Sprinkle extra ⅓ cup tasty cheese over top. Bake 45 minutes or until browned and firm in centre.
Suitable to be frozen.
Carrots are rich in Vitamin A, essential for normal vision and growth.