Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 4
Preheat oven 180ºC fan forced.
- Flatten chicken breasts to double their size with meat mallet. Cut each piece in half giving you four pieces.
- Coat a baking tray with cooking spray then place chicken on tray.
- Combine taco seasoning and tomato paste in a small mixing bowl then spread an even amount over each chicken breast.
- Place onion, chilli powder, capsicum, tomato and avocado and into a medium size mixing bowl and combine.
- Spread mixture evenly over each chicken breast, top with cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken has cooked through and cheese has melted and browned.
Suitable to be frozen.
Avocado is high in monounsaturated fat. Ideal for heart health in people with diabetes.