Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 1
Preheat oven 200°C fan forced.
- Flatten pork using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Cut apple into quarters then place into a food processor with prunes, pine nuts and water. Blend for 5 seconds only. Mixture should be fairly course.
- Spread a quarter of the mixture over each schnitzel. Roll up firmly, hold together with toothpicks.
- Place rolls onto a baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray, and lightly spray over top of rolls with cooking spray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until pork is cooked.
NOTE: Serve with Gravox® Traditional gravy mix.
Variation: Replace prunes with ¾ cup dried apricots
Suitable to be frozen.
Lean trimmed pork is a healthy source of protein, vitamins including thiamine, niacin, B6, B12, riboflavin and minerals, selenium, zinc, as well as omega-3 fatty acids.