Difficulty | Serves 2 | Book - MORE Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Preheat oven 180C fan forced.
- Cook pasta as instructed on packet. Drain well and leave to one side.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces. Sauté chicken with garlic for 2 minutes in a non-stick frypan that has been generously with cooking spray.
- Add onion, capsicum, celery and zucchini and cook for 3 minutes, stir frequently.
- Add canned tomato, water, tomato paste, herbs, stock powder and parmesan, combine well. Bring to boil, add pasta, combine well, boil for 2 minutes. Pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a small casserole or lasagne dish, sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until cheese has melted and browned.
Suitable to be frozen.
This low GI meal is recommended if you have diabetes and/or are aiming to lose weight. This meal will keep you fuller longer than a similar high GI meal.