Difficulty | Makes 4 | Book - MORE Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Preheat oven 220°C fan forced.
- Microwave diced potato in a little water for 3 minutes on high. Drain, leave to one side.
- Coat a medium sized saucepan generously with cooking spray. Fry mince until browned. Add onion, garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in Tikka paste and cook 30 seconds. Add cooked potato and tomato chutney, combine well. Place mixture in fridge to cool.
- Semi defrost pastry sheet, cut into quarters (use a ruler to get exact measurement). Spoon ¼ of mix into centre of each square of pastry. Fold corner to corner to make a triangle shape. Use a fork to press around edges to secure mix.
- Carefully place onto a baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray. Spray top of pasties with cooking spray. Bake 12-15 minutes, until browned.
Suitable to be frozen.
These pasties are a good source of protein. Protein helps increase muscle mass and repair body tissue.