Difficulty | Serves 2 | Book - MORE Cooking for 1 or 2 people
- Cut fish fillets into bite size pieces. Cut ginger into thin slices then cut slices into thin strips to equal 2 tablespoons.
- Sauté fish, ginger and garlic until just cooked in a non-stick wok or frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray, stir frequently. Remove from pan.
- Clean frypan, then generously coat with cooking spray. Add capsicum and onion to pan, sauté for 2 minutes, then add snow peas and cook 2 more minutes.
- Add hoi sin and soy sauce to pan, combine with vegetables. Blend cornflour with water, add to pan and stir well until boiling.
- Add fish mix back to pan. Once fish has heated through, serve.
Note: Serve with Basmati rice or noodles (for lower carb count use glass noodles). Not included in nutritional information below.
Variations: Replace fish with 250g skinless chicken breast diced or butterfly pork steaks cut into strips or 200g firm tofu diced.
Suitable to be frozen.
Including fish into your diet has many health benefits including heart health. The Heart Foundation recommends that Australians eat 2–3 serves of fish, including oily fish, per week.