Difficulty | Serves 2 | Book - MORE Cooking for 1 or 2 people
- Cook rice as instructed on packet. Drain and rinse well.
- Whisk egg then fry in a large non-stick frypan that has been coated with cooking spray. Remove from pan, cut into pieces.
- Re-spray pan then add chicken, garlic and carrots. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add shallots, capsicum, peas, pineapple and sultanas. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked rice, combine well. Add soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, curry powder and turmeric, combine well. Fold cooked egg through rice. Then sprinkle cashews over top and serve.
Variation: Omit cashews for a lower fat count of 4.9g fat per serve.
Suitable to be frozen.
The different colours of fruit and vegetables in this dish will provide you with many different essential vitamins (B,D,A) and antioxidants.