Difficulty | Serves 2 | Book - MORE Cooking for 1 or 2 people
- Crepes: Beat egg white, flour and ⅓ of milk into a smooth batter, then add remaining milk and whisk until smooth.
- Coat a 24cm non-stick frypan with cooking spray and heat to a medium heat. Pour ¼ of mixture into pan, spreading thinly, cook until lightly browned. Turn, cook other side. Put onto a dinner plate. Repeat until 4 crepes are made. Leave to one side.
- Filling: Clean frypan then coat with cooking spray. Sauté chicken, garlic and onion until chicken is almost cooked.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes. Add milk, soup mix, stock powder, cornflour parsley and pepper to taste. Stir briskly with a wooden spoon until blended. Bring to boil.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions then spoon along centre of each crepe Fold both front and back edges of crepe over filling. Repeat with remaining crepes and filling.
Variations: Omit mushrooms and replace with ½ cup frozen corn kernels. Add in at step 3. Or omit crepes and have as a Chicken Mushroom Sauce or Make crepes with no filling.
Sauce suitable to be frozen for 2-3 weeks – crepes suitable to be frozen.
Chicken is an excellent source of Vitamin B12, B6 and Niacin as well as the minerals zinc, magnesium and selenium. These nutrients are vital in keeping your immune system strong.