Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 3
- Trim about 3cm from thick end of asparagus spears and throw away, cut spears 3-4cm in size, leave to one side.
- Trim fat off rump and cut into thin strips then sauté rump and garlic in a non-stick frypan or wok that has been generously coated with cooking spray until cooked. Remove from pan.
- Re-spray pan and cook capsicum, celery, onion and asparagus, toss together for 1 minute. Place lid on pan and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cooked rump back into pan with vegetables, add stock powder, sugar and black bean sauce, toss ingredients together.
- Blend cornflour with water and add to frypan, stirring through.
NOTE: Serve with Basmati rice or noodles (for a lower carb count use glass noodles). Not included in nutritional information below.
Suitable to be frozen.
Lots of protein and vegetables here. Incorporate some low GI rice or noodles to make this a balanced meal.