Christmas is done and dusted. So, as you pack away your Christmas tree for another year, I want to check in to see how you went…
Did you stick with your healthy eating plan, give up or somewhere in between?
If you’ve managed to get to this side of Christmas with little change on the scales – Well done! Take time to acknowledge what you’ve achieved.
Or perhaps it was a challenge for you to say no to the fare that was on offer?
Christmas is not easy to navigate for anyone on a weight loss plan, so don’t beat yourself up if things didn’t go to plan. Habits take time and if this was your first Christmas as a healthy person know that next year will be easier.
Today is a new day, so I want you to shake off any negative thoughts… and know that it’s what you do today that counts. So, let’s start TODAY, right now, and get you back on track and feeling your healthy self again. So, literally stand up right now and shake it all off… then put your shoulders back and proudly say “I AM A HEALTHY PERSON.”
Now, you might be thinking “Annette can I just catch my breath?” Well, you can. You always have the final say with the choices you make. But I know from years of experience, that the best time to get back on track is NOW, and the longer you leave it the harder it is.
Here are 10 things to do over the next few days:
- Clear out the pantry and fridge – any food that doesn’t scream healthy has got to go.
- Draw a line in the sand – step on the scales, record your weight and measurements.
- Check your daily water intake – dehydration will slow your weight loss.
- Start eating healthy meals – print out your menu plan and write your shopping list.
- Check your serving sizes – weigh and measure your portions.
- Eat regular meals – don’t be tempted to skip meals.
- Get moving – kick up your exercise to reboot your metabolism.
- Refocus – watch the videos or read the articles in this program to help get your mojo back.
- Reconnect – check in with our closed Facebook group. We all need support, so say hello.
- Recommit – decide now to do whatever it takes to achieve your health goals in 2022.
Remember you’re not in this alone, I’m here to support you via the ASK ANNETTE tab. Don’t be shy to reach out and ask for help. I take my job as your mentor very seriously and want to make sure you have everything you need to be successful on your weight loss journey.
And there’s our closed Facebook group filled with friendly, helpful people who are walking the same road as you with all its ups and downs. They’re always there with a word of encouragement when someone admits to struggling. They know what it’s like, because it’s likely they’ve been there too.
Most important of all – know that you are worth it! You can do this. Let’s get you back on track and focused on the fabulous healthy you for 2024.
Only you can make the changes needed so don’t wait any longer, it’s time to get back to your healthy routine and feeling good.
“Where do I start?”
So, pick one thing to do from the list above (may I suggest you start at number 1) and commit to doing that today. Then tomorrow pick something else on the list to address.
If you find you’re struggling to curb a sweet tooth or revert to the correct portion sizes, consider trying my Premium Breakfast Shakes. They are nutritionally balanced with loads of vitamins and minerals and the 15g of protein and 7g of fibre keeps you feeling fuller for longer. You can have them at any time of day, not just for breakfast, and at this time of year I will have one for dinner if I’ve been out for lunch. FIND OUT MORE.
Order yours today…
There are samples available HERE.
Buy one sample and get FREE SHIPPING.