Being a wife, mother and successful business woman can be challenging at times but if you are smart with your time, have a healthy diet and learn the power of delegating then life can be all you want it to be and more.
Here are my 5 tips for the successful business woman:
- Live by your diary…write everything down in your diary so you never miss an appointment or when to pick up the kids (Put alarms and reminders on your phone).
- Delegate…You can’t be the font of everything whether it is at home or work. Delegate jobs that anyone can do and keep the jobs that only you can do.
- Be healthy…If you want to work hard and play hard then you need to be healthy. To be successful you need to have abundant energy to get through your busy days and having healthy meals and snacks helps you think clearer, have more stamina and have less sick days.
- Network…Go to events and meet as many people as you can. Share your story and successes and soft sell. Going too hard with a sales pitch can be off putting at events so get as many business cards as you can so you can follow up after the event.
- Be the expert…You must believe in what you are selling and above all know your product or service better than anyone else. For true success, you need to be honest, trustworthy and give great customer service.
Want a quick, easy recipe for dinner tonight? Head to my free recipes for delicious family friendly recipes.