Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book 4
- Dressing: Drain mango slices, reserve juice for dressing. Dice a quarter of the mangoes, leave to one side. Puree remaining mango slices with ¼ cup of the reserved juice.
- Add mango puree, soy, fish and sweet chilli sauces into a small mixing bowl. Add diced mango, combine well. Leave to one side.
- Salad: Wash and prepare salad ingredients and divide onto six dinner plates or bowls. Leave to one side.
- Chicken: Place Cajun seasoning, stock powder and onion flakes into a medium sized plastic freezer bag. Add chicken tenderloins and coat well with seasonings.
- Fry chicken fillets in a large non-stick frypan that has been generously coated with cooking spray until cooked. Place fillets on top of salad, then pour dressing over each serve.
Chicken and dressing are suitable to be frozen.
A tasty way to include salad into your meal plan.
Watch me make it here
Note: Competitions and promotions are closed. For your chance to win, join me every Thursday at 2pm over on my Symply Too Good Facebook page for my weekly cooking show – Thursdays With Annette.