Difficulty | Serves 4 | Book 7
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Sauté onion and garlic in a large non-stick fry pan (that has a lid) that has been coated with cooking spray for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, basil and oregano, and toss together.
- Pour in wine and water, add tomato paste, chilli, pepper and olives to pan and combine well.
- Put lid on pan and leave to cook on a moderate boil for 10 minutes.
- Place prawns on top of tomato mix and put lid back on to pan. After 4 minutes, add feta and combine well. Serve with crusty bread or pasta.
NOTE: I like to serve this dish in a soup bowl so I can soak up the sauce with bread. YUM!
Suitable to be frozen.
Bread is a good option, however, having this dish with pasta provides a low GI meal, because the food is absorbed more slowly and the blood glucose levels are more stable.