Difficulty | Serves 15 | Book 2
- Base: Roughly chop mint patties.
- Place chopped bar, margarine and golden syrup in microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes, stir well. Microwave a further 1 minute, beat mixture until smooth.
- Place rice bubbles into a large mixing bowl then pour melted chocolate mix into bowl and stir together until rice bubbles are all coated.
- Press mixture evenly into a slab tin that has been coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate.
- Icing: Once slice is cold prepare icing. Combine icing ingredients together in a small mixing bowl (if too thick add a little more milk). Spread icing over base and refrigerate.
- Once set cut into slices. This slice is best kept refrigerated.
Not suitable to be frozen.
A real treat but has very little nutritional value.