Difficulty | Serves 2 | Book - MORE Cooking for 1 or 2 people
- Microwave potato in a little water for 5 minutes. Drain well then pat dry using paper towel.
- Coat a medium size non-stick frypan generously with cooking spray, once hot add potato then coat with cooking spray. Sauté until potato has browned.
- Add onion and garlic, cook 1 minute. Add capsicum, corn and tomato. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add sundried tomatoes and olives and combine with mix. Remove mixture into a bowl.
- Beat eggs and egg whites together using a whisk.
- Clean frypan then coat generously with cooking spray. Have frypan on a medium heat then pour egg mix into pan. Cook for 1 minute.
- Spread vegetable mix evenly over egg mix then sprinkle cheese evenly on top. Place frypan under a heated griller until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Cut omelette in half then carefully lift onto plates.
Variation: For a lower fat count omit the cheese. Place under griller until egg mix is cooked.
Suitable to be frozen.
Scroll down to watch me cook this recipe
Although eggs contain some cholesterol they are low in saturated fat and will not increase your blood cholesterol. This recipe is low in saturated fat.
Watch me make my Mediterranean Omelette recipe
Note: Competitions and promotions are closed. For your chance to win prizes, watch my weekly cooking show – Thursdays With Annette – on my Symply Too Good Facebook page, 2pm each Thursday.