Difficulty | Serves 8 as a side dish | Book 4
- Peel both potatoes and cut into cubes (about 1½ to 2cm).
- Microwave in a little water for 15 to 20 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Once cooked, turn into a colander and run cold water over potato for a few minutes. Leave to drain.
- Cut onion in quarters and slice finely.
- Place potato and onion into a large mixing bowl.
- Combine mint, sour cream and Caesar dressing in a small mixing bowl then pour over potato and gently fold until potato is coated with dressing. Pepper to taste.
Not suitable to be frozen.
Annette’s clever use of sweet potato lowers the glycaemic index of this salad.