Difficulty | Makes 1 | Book - MORE Cooking for 1 or 2 people
Preheat oven to 200ºC fan forced.
- Base: Mix flour with yoghurt using your hands to combine well. Leave to rest for 15 minutes. Place dough onto a floured surface, roll into a 20cm circle. Place onto a baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Topping: Spread tomato paste over base.
- Keep aside 2 tablespoons of grated cheese to be added at the end. Sprinkle remaining cheese over base.
- Place mushrooms, capsicum, onion and chicken on cheese.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in quarters, place on pizza, sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked and cheese has browned.
Variations: Add different vegetables to pizza such as celery, spinach or roasted pumpkin. Another option would be diced pineapple. Or swap chicken for 97% fat free ham or prawns. For a vegetarian version omit 75g chicken and add sliced black olives, black beans celery or corn.
Suitable to be frozen.
A great easy meal when you are home alone. Annette provides many topping options. Make sure to include some vegetables to increase your fibre, antioxidant, vitamin and mineral intake.