Difficulty | Serves 6 | Book 3
Preheat oven to 200ºC fan forced.
- Combine breadcrumbs, basil and stock powder on a flat plate.
- Beat the egg white and milk together on another flat plate.
- Cut tenderloins in half then coat with milk mix then cover generously with breadcrumbs.
- Place on a flat baking tray coated with cooking spray then coat the chicken pieces generously with cooking spray and bake for 10 minute
- Turn chicken pieces over and coat with cooking spray again and bake a further 10 minutes or until cooked in centre. (Don’t overcook as they will become dry). Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.
Suitable to be frozen.
Forget chicken nuggets, Annette has given us a much healthier alternative that the kids will love.