Annette Sym’s seven best-selling cookbooks include all of your family favourite recipes as low fat versions. Enjoy delicious guilt-free savoury and sweet recipes with a fraction of the fat of traditional versions.
With over 4 million cookbooks sold Annette has shown that weight loss can be deliciously healthy.
“I once weighed a 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet I tried. All that changed when I saw a photo of me in a swimsuit at Mooloolaba Beach on the Sunshine Coast – I knew something had to change. So, I decided to quit dieting and become a healthy person.
When I was losing my weight I didn’t want to miss out, so I created my own low-fat recipes. Hello… my cheesecakes have a tenth of the fat of traditional versions, what’s not to love about that. I created recipes that the whole family could eat with me and they loved them too.
So many of the recipes in these cookbooks are family favourites all around Australia and beyond. I hope they become your family favourites too.”
“Have lost 16kg by using only your recipe books. Do a small amount of exercise but bought a smart watch so I can check calories in and calories out. It’s so easy to keep a check using your recipes” – Cheryl via Facebook
Books can be purchased individually, CLICK HERE to view the individual listings and our full range of weight loss products.
Annette’s recipes use a 15ml tablespoon – not a 20ml spoon as sold in many kitchen shops, and definitely not the old silver table spoon from years gone by. These are available to purchase on our website HERE
Use these adjustable spoons for perfect recipes every time!
Each book includes:
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- A bonus section (see individual book description to find out more)
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
First published 1997 – 2013 (depending on volume number), same great recipes with a fresh new look. Read more about what’s changed in this blog.