Symply Too Good To Be True Book 7 contains 108 pages and over 200 deliciously healthy easy-to-make family-friendly recipes.
There’s some exciting extra features inside this cookbook:
- 2 bonus sections – Bonza Burgers and Sweet Gluten Free
- 23 QR scan codes throughout the book provide readers with an interactive experience through ‘how to’ tips and videos
- Gluten free living tips
- Well-respected psychologist, Linda Holland, helps readers understand the power of the mind
- Complete recipe index for cookbooks 1-7
“This book is all about modern family favourites with a healthy twist. Whether you’re after a delicious burger or parmi or something a little fancier like my Crusted Pork Steak with Apricot Sauce, this book has you covered.
If gluten is a problem for you or a family member, you will enjoy my guilt-free Raspberry Friands, Symple Brownies and more. They taste so good you’d never guess they are gluten free.”
“It was 2008, I was in grade 12 and the graduation formal was looming, a time where everyone gets dressed up and looks pretty. While all the other girls were excited about getting their dresses, I was embarrassed and scared not knowing if I would even be able to find a nice dress that fitted. A friend gave me a beautiful dress, but when I tried it on it was still slightly too small. I was 110kg and this was when I finally decided that enough was enough. My Mum had Annette’s cook books so I started with the 28 day weight loss plan in book 5 and began exercising. By end of year I had lost 10 kilos and my formal dress had to be taken in! Over the next 3 years I continued to change my lifestyle and overall lost 55 kilos and have kept it off since.” Melissa Radford
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
This cookbook was first published 2013; includes the same great recipes with a fresh new look. Read more about what’s changed in this blog.