Symply Too Good To Be True Book 6 contains 220 pages and over 120 deliciously healthy easy-to-make family-friendly recipes and a 28 day weight loss program.
There’s some exciting extra features inside this cookbook:
- 28 day menu plan complete with 4 calorie levels
- Masterclass designed to motivate and educate you to eat the right foods and develop good habits for long-term weight loss success
- Online access to Masterclass audio and video messages, downloadable weight loss tools and shopping lists
“This book is the one I wished I’d had when I started my weight loss journey all those years ago – it’s like a roadmap to long-term weight loss success. As I wrote this book I thought about what the 100 kilo Annette would have wanted and included it within these pages.
It is possible to lose weight and still eat the food you love, when you do it the Symply Too Good To Be True way. I hope you enjoy my Quick and Easy Potato Bake, Indian Tikka Chicken and my delicious Cookies and Cream Baked Cheesecake.”
“I am finding the 28 day masterclass exceptional and the motivation talks each day are helping me stay positive. Compared to my friend who is on a food combining diet I am not losing as much weight but I bet I don’t put my weight back on – this program is teaching me healthy habits to last a lifetime. I have been following the masterclass online and sometimes listen to Annette’s message 3 – 4 times a day, it really helps.” Judi via Facebook
- Recipes for: Starters and light meals, Vegetables and Salads, Seafood, Chicken, Meat, Desserts and Baking
- ‘Symple’ and easy recipes for all levels of cooks
- Mouth-watering recipes that taste just like traditional versions; most are a tenth of the fat
- Tempting photo of each recipe
- Ingredients readily available in supermarkets
- Full nutritional panel to help you track things like calories, fats, carbohydrates and sodium
- Difficulty rating to make choosing recipes simple
- Easy step-by-step methods
- Freezing guide in case you want to make meals ahead and freeze
- Dietitian’s Tip from Lisa Cochrane
Annette Sym is Australia’s No. 1 low fat cookbook author and Australia’s favourite weight loss mentor, having self-published and sold over 4 million cookbooks.
She once weighed 100 kilos and was getting fatter with every fad diet she tried. A decision to give up dieting and become a healthy person helped her lose 35 kilos and she has been in her healthy weight range since 1993.
Since winning the battle of the bulge, Annette has helped thousands of people to obtain a healthier and happier quality of life. Statistics say that 65% of Australians are overweight or obese, Annette is hopeful that her cookbooks will be a powerful tool to help reduce these statistics.
Symply Too Good To Be True cookbooks are recommended for weightloss, good health, diabetes, cholesterol and heart health.
This cookbook was first published 2010; includes the same great recipes with a fresh new look. Read more about what’s changed in this blog.
NB: There is a Misprint in book 6 menu plan (2017 version) click here for the correction