The Portion Perfection melamine bowl is designed to be used with the Portion Perfection visual weight control plan. The cup measurements appear on the inside of the bowl and are also useful for any dietary plan that requires the measurement of cereals, soups or stews.
The 1 cup measurement on the Portion Perfection bowl is based on the volume of 250g of water.
Melamine is not suitable for microwave heating, or for the serving of very high temperature foods such as fried foods and boiling soups.
Melamine Product Care Tips:
- Cleaning should take place promptly and on a regular basis to avoid staining.
- Do not use harsh or abrasive cleansers, steel wool, or metal pot scrubbers/scouring pads to clean.
- Use only plastic pads or plastic-type bristle scrubbers to remove dried food.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or chlorine-based products on melamine products.
- For best results, use a high-alkaline base solution for regular dishwashing.