If there’s one thing we all crave in life it’s harmony and balance
With the pressures to be so many things to so many people it’s easy to lose this peace and at this time of year it just seems to be magnified. Take a few moments to consider each of the points below and see where you can make some subtle or not-so-subtle changes to your life to bring a bit more calm to your life.
- Know Your Strengths. Make a list of what your strengths are as you have so many. Focus less on what are your weaknesses.
- Stop Over-Thinking. You don’t need to have all the answers to life, allow life to unfold in the perfect time and the perfect way. When you are over thinking you get into fear and fear is your ego. Get out of your head and into your heart and you will quickly see that everything is okay.
- Don’t Live on Facebook. Facebook is great and it’s fun to be social. And if you have an online business, it’s priceless. But checking in to Facebook constantly is a real time waster and for some can cause negative emotions to rise.
- Stop Comparing Yourself to Others. Don’t believe what you see on the surface as we are all going through some heart ache or worry at any given time. We all have our own journey and we all have something unique and special to offer to the world. Stop comparing yourself to others and focus on what makes you the amazing awesome woman that you are. You are enough just as you are.
- Stay Away from Negative People. What more needs to be said, people can be mean and nasty, don’t hang out with those people. You can choose who you keep in your life, choose wisely.
- Don’t Be a Negative Person. Don’t get drawn into negativity. It brings your energy down. Always remember who you are and who you want to be. Be nice to people. Support them and their dreams. Treat people how you wish to be treated.
- Don’t Let People Walk All Over You. Being nice and being a doormat are two very different things. Don’t let anyone shut you down, never lose your voice and be strong in who you are.
- Eat a Healthy Diet That Energises You. If you eat a lot of high fat heavy food it can make you feel tired and sluggish so eat light and your body will thank you for it. Be responsible with your food and drink choices and be a healthy person. Your body and your business will be the winners.
- Exercise Regularly. Regular exercise can transform your life. You will quickly see how much more you get done when you are fit, you think clearer and bounce through the day. Exercise releases endorphins, which make you feel better about yourself and also gives you more energy to do the things you want to do.
- Forgive Others. Forgive Yourself. Forgiveness is one of our most powerful ways to happiness. Forgive those who have harmed you, it doesn’t make what they have done okay but it will liberate you from the pain, anger, resentment and negativity caused. Forgive yourself for your own mistakes, remember no one is perfect.
- Spend Most of Your Time with Really Nice People. Spending time with people who are caring, nice, loving and love unconditionally will help you to be the same. Surround yourself with like-minded people who make you want to stretch yourself and encourage you to believe in yourself.
- Be of Service. Try to always find ways to help and support those who need your help. Be a giver not a taker. No matter where you are in life, there is always someone or something who could benefit from what you have to offer.
Just be You. You are Perfect. You are Enough. You are Important.