|Shopping cart is empty.|
I ask you... if not now, when?
When will it be the right time for you to step into the future as the healthy person you want to be?
I have been where you are right now and I promise you that at my retreat I will give you my all so that you can unearth the healthy you that has been hiding for way too long. I am excited to have the opportunity to spend 3 fabulous days with you in May 2013, it’s going to be a lot of fun but more importantly my goal is for you to learn all that you need so that you can lead a life filled with good health and happiness. I have been there done that so I know how you feel, being overweight can be soul destroying and it’s hard to be happy when you aren’t proud of yourself.
Let’s work together to shed your unwanted kilos and get you healthy and fabulous. If you haven’t been able to unleash the slim you or maintain your weight loss... then let me help you. I won’t ask you to do anything that I haven’t already done myself but what I will do is show you how easy it is to change your life for the better. Having been in my healthy weight range for over 19 years I have so much to share with you that I believe will change your life and empower you to be the best you can be.
I will share with you my secrets to weightloss success and beyond so if you have tried everything else, are fed up with dieting and feel lost and alone then come join me at my May Retreat, it all starts the moment you walk into the room on day 1 so register now as there are limited seats, so secure your place and let the new you shine. See you there
TWELVE GOOD REASONS YOU SHOULD ATTEND…
1. Have you had enough of dieting and want to learn how to lose weight and keep it off for life?
2. Do you need extra motivation to lose weight?
3. Ready to remove the emotional attachment you have to food
4. Learn the simple strategies to joy and happiness
5. If you are at goal weight do you worry about gaining back the weight…Learn how to maintain your healthy weight range
6. Feel better, look better, be better, let’s get your mojo back
7. Learn more about low fat healthy cooking from the expert herself
8. Learn the simple strategies to doing your own menu planning
9. Learn from Annette and some outstanding guest presenters how to get your life back on track and to be the best you can be…get excited this is going to change your life for the better
10. Within 3 days you will create a positive and empowered belief in yourself and have no doubt that you can achieve whatever you desire when you head back home
11. Change your mindset from overweight to O-WOW!!!
12. Know that you don’t have to do this alone. Join Annette and like minded people who will support you long after the event is over.
What your ticket to this special event includes:
3 jam packed days of workshop sessions facilitated by Annette Sym including:
Weightloss success and motivation from Annette and outstanding presenters such as Amanda Gore, Justine Urbahn, Linda Holland and Kim Staples.
Cooking classes from the low fat cooking Queen
Step by step menu planning plus your own personal menu plan created by Annette just for you to use during the retreat
Goal setting, yes, your dreams can become your reality!
Includes all your meals and snacks (except breakfast) over the 3 days all prepared by master chefs using Annette’s recipes.
Walk the supermarket aisles with Annette and learn to shop the healthy way in this jam packed session
Be inspired by Annette who knows how you feel & more importantly walks the talk. She has been there & done it herself so learn her secrets & simple strategies to weight loss success
Optional morning exercise sessions to suit all levels of fitness on Saturday and Sunday mornings
Optional 'Before' Photo (Saturday night) as well as a photo with Annette taken by our photographer
Symply Slim & Healthy Workbook
Lots of surprise gifts and giveaways
Special mini pamper massage session during the retreat
Pre & Post-Workshop Facebook support group facilitated by Annette
... and so much more, all in a relaxing resort facility
Empowering sessions with special guests including:
• Amanda Gore (International Speaker, Expert in Joy & Happiness)
• Linda Holland (Psychologist)
• Kim Staples (Art of Life, Qualified Art Therapist),
• Justine Urbahn (Family Dietitian)
• Paul Parker (Personal Fitness Trainer)
• Incredible success stories from past participants
Chef prepared meals from the Symply Too Good To Be True cookbook series
Personalised menu plan for each participant:
• Friday: Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Gourmet BBQ dinner
• Saturday: Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and Gala Dinner event
• Sunday: Morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea
• Fresh fruit, snacks and chilled water also available throughout each day.
Whether you are 18 or 80 this 3 Day Workshop Retreat is for you. You deserve to be the best you can be and I am sure that at the end of this workshop you will not only think differently but you will feel different... strong, focused, committed and empowered to take charge of your life.
I will only be hosting one workshop retreat in 2013, so join me at my home town on the beautiful Sunshine Coast in May. Do this for yourself and get your health back on track. You are worth it and deserve to live a life to your full potential! Don't put it off any longer do this for yourself NOW!
This Workshop Retreat will be the start of…
Your new beginning
Your new attitude
The new healthy YOU!
2012 Workshop Retreat Attendees
Click here to find out what the fabulous attendees of my past 3 Day Retreats had to say about their experience.
Oaks Oasis, Oaks Hotels & Resorts
Hotel King Spa (single / twin) $139 per night (Hotel style room with one King size bed)
Hotel Spa (single / twin) $149 per night (Hotel style room with 2 Queen size beds)
All rates quoted are based on a single occupancy on a nightly per room basis.
Please advise reception you are registered for the Symply Too Good conference when calling to make your booking.
Other accommodation styles are available such as executive spa suites and 1 - 3 bedroom apartments.
Complimentary parking is available for delegates and in-house guests.
Continental Breakfast $18 PP
Hot Breakfast $24PP
I suggest you request a room with a garden view.
Oaks Oasis is delighted to extend the contracted accommodation rates for a maximum three (3) nights immediately pre or post this event (subject to availability at the time of booking, excludes public and school holidays)
Click here to download the Oaks Oasis Booking Form
The smartest decision you can make right now is to attend this event… you are worth it.
TAKE ACTION NOW!
MAKE 2013 YOUR YEAR TO SHINE!